High Power Ultrasonic Cleaner for Injection Molding Industry
During the metal or plastic forming process, the maintenance of the mold is a key factor together to the prime material for final product quality.
As ultrasonic cleaning specialists, we designed and manufactured large amount of ultrasonic cleaning machines for mould industry during years.
We have achieved the highest performance in ultrasonic cleaning of casting mould during our 50 years of experience. Ultrasonic cleaning removes slightly the dirt accumulated on the mold surface during the heat molding (oils, dust, ink from plastic, coating of rust, rest of forming material and corrosion) without damaging the complex mold pattern. After ultrasonic treatment, cleaning surfaces get ready for the next production circle.
The mold foundry produces metal castings. Metals are cast into shapes by melting them into a liquid and pouring into a mold. The mold foundry can be specialised in many different types of casting processes: sand casting, die casting, low pressure casting, gravity casting, etc.
- Rubber molds
- Rubber-metal mold
- Plastic injection molds
- Aluminum injection molds
- Zamac molds
- Thermoformed molds
- Extrusion molds
- Casting mould
- Metal casting
The usual phases are:
- Ultrasonic tank
- Rinse tank or bubbling
- Drying tank or compressed by air gun
- Cleaning Process.
- Reduces consumption of de-molding agents.
- Increases commercial attractiveness of the product, since more final customers demand this cleaning standards.
- Avoids rejection of first injections due to presence of remaining substances.
- Eliminates all remaining, burnt substances.
- Saves high labor costs.
- Achieves an homogeneous cleaning, hardly reachable through manual cleaning or any aspersion equipment.
- Increases productivity of your workshop and speeds up mold exchange process.