High Power Ultrasonic Cleaner for Graphic Industry: Cleaning of Printing Rollers, Engraved Roller & Anilox Cylinders
Rinsing operation with pure demineralised water to wash all the released dirt.
Anilox roll is located in the rising tank to the identical turning system as in Ultrasonic tank. Rinsing is made by pure demineralised water produced by osmosis plant. Osmosis plant is optional part of the machine and it is controlled by equipment control unit.
After rinsing, the operator dries printing by the air gun.
- Paint waste
- Waste of cleaning process
- Cleaning of industrial rollers
- Cleaning anilox rollers
- Cleaning ceramic rollers
- Cleaning of glued rollers
- Cleaning of printing rollers
- Cleaning of engraved rollers
- Cleaning clichés
- Plate cleaning
- Flexographic cleaning
- Less ink consumption.
- Eliminates high labor costs.
- Increases the factories productivity and accelerates the replacing of cylinders and other tools.
- Avoids the use of highly corrosive chemical products for cleaning.
- Empties completely the cylinder cell in order to fully recover its capacity, although with old cylinders or completely clogged cells.
- Does not cause tensions nor thermal expansions such as laser technology.
- Does not erode the cells such as projection technologies.
- Attainment of homogenous cleaning process, not easily performed by an operator or any other type of cleaning