Ultrasonic Defoaming for Chemicals Industry: Chemical Defoaming Equipment Delivering Production Efficiency and Productivity Gains
Key Benefits To The Chemical Packaging Line
- Enhanced hygiene, reduced contamination on package and filler: due to the foam control effect, chemical stays in the bottle or pouch instead of contaminating the bottle and pouch filling line zone resulting in a cleaner line and potentially reduced cleaning cycles/CIP (energy, water, chemical saving, reduced down time on filler).
- Increased filling line speed (5-40%): enhanced productivity gains or reduced operational days per week (savings on labour, energy, water, cleaning cycle/chemicals, waste treatment)
- Reduced chemical losses by an average 1ml to 10ml per pouch or bottle: due to the foam compression effect, chemical losses are reduced and more chemical is kept in the bottle or pouch. Adjustment of the fill settings allows for the chemical saving to be realised.
- Reduced chemical waste (waste treatment cost): reduced waste treatment costs (chemical/water)
- Reduced bottle & pouch rejects due to no contamination on the seals/caps and package generally: reduced chemical losses, packaging material and reduction in waste treatment costs
All bubble-tech defoaming units are backed-up with a performance guarantee.
Foam Control Models
- S-300 model designed for filling speeds up to 40,000 bottles or pouches per hour
- S-500 model designed for filling speeds up to 60,000 bottles per hour
Key Technical Points
- Applicable to any type of filler: standard rotary filler, linear fillers, doy pouch fillers
- Applicable to Glass, PET, Pouch packaging materials (up to 5 litre package size)
- Defoaming unit: Easy bolt-on to existing bottle or doy packaging line operations
- Low energy consumption technology (less than 80 watts)
- Extremely low maintenance costs (no moving parts associated with the unit)
- Fully automated to the filling line plc and operation
- Stainless steel design specification: fully resistant to chemicals used in the cleaning process and high pressure hot water
- Polished hygienic design for easy clean during the cleaning/CIP cycle
- IP67 water proof design specification
- No external cooling required for transducer system on the filling line
- Installation time of the foam control unit is fast meaning minimum down-time of the line (less than 1 hour)