Ultrasonic Defoaming for Beverage Industry: Beverage Defoaming Equipment Delivering Production Efficiency & Productivity Gains
Key Benefits To The Beverage Packaging Line
- Increased filling line speed (5-60%): enhanced productivity gains or reduced operational days per week (savings on labour, energy, water, cleaning cycle/chemicals, waste treatment)
- Reduced beverage/syrup losses by an average 1ml to 6ml per can or bottle: due to the foam compression effect, beverage losses are reduced and more beverage is kept in the bottle or can. Adjustment of the fill settings (volumetric filler) or tube length on filler valves (mechanical filler) allows for the beverage saving to be realised.
- Reduced beverage waste (waste treatment cost): reduced waste treatment costs (beverage/water/chemicals)
- Filling temperature increase: Potential to increase filling temperature by up to +6oC or more above the normal filling temperature (energy cost saving, eliminate condensation issues on bottle or can impacting down-stream processes in the plant (labeller, packing logistics)
- Reduced bottle & can rejects due to under-fill: reduced beverage losses, packaging material and reduction in waste treatment costs
- Enhanced hygiene, reduced contamination on package and filler: due to the foam control effect, beverage stays in the bottle or can instead of contaminating the bottle and can filling line zone resulting in a cleaner line and potentially reduced cleaning cycles/CIP (energy, water, chemical saving, reduced down time on filler). Eliminating contamination and risk for microbial growth on the caps, threads and on seal of the package.
- Enhanced efficiency of filling lines where nitrogen dosing is applied: due to the defoaming effect in the bottle or package prior to capping, ,increased nitrogen dosing efficiency and greater nitrogen content in the capped bottle or package.
- Applicable to carbonated, none carbonated beverages, juices, smoothies, energy drinks, tea & coffee drinks, flavoured water